Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lose Weight Without Your Hunger


I am someone who has had an ongoing battle with my weight for most of my life. I must be very careful what I eat as I think that gain weight easily. I tried many diets, but I wanted to find a way to lose weight without having to starve myself or drink horrible milkshakes etc.
I have known and worked with several people and are surprised by how many seem to be able to eat without gaining weight. I am sure that eating half of these people, but I’m still double its size, it is not fair!
One day I decided I had to find my own method for losing weight. It was time for a reality check and to be honest with myself. I knew that in reality do very little exercise, like all the wrong types of food. I am a little addicted to fast food, it is only because of my lifestyle. One of my biggest problems so I like fast food, like peanuts, chocolate and chips.
I know that most people advised me to stop eating all fatty type foods, especially pizza and fries. It would also certainly encouraged me to go to a gym and jogging every morning. Get Real! The gyms are full of thin people, if I have more I could get attacked, and I’m sorry, but life is not worth living without my weekly pizza!
I decided that I would do is basically eat a healthy breakfast, which would cereal or toast. I want a very light lunch like a sandwich, but for my evening meal I could eat whatever I wanted. The most important and most difficult to implement would be that I do not eat between meals. Snacks to go!. I try to say it’s easy to do, however, there was a need and is determined to lose weight.
For years, I decided to leave the car at home whenever possible and walk to most places. I also started taking my kids to the park more often. In the park, we played games like football, cricket and baseball. It’s amazing how much weight you can lose the fun.
These things in time helped me lose a lot of my excess weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment